This transmog gives your hunter that leather look, and all of the pieces are extremely easy to acquire. It was built around the Shado-Pan hat, and the only real wild card here is the bow. There’s a good chance you may have completed the quest and unintentionally trashed the bow if you did any leveling in Zul’Drak, but there is a green BoE version that you may be lucky to find on the AH. I’m open to suggestions on the cloak as it’s not something I traditionally use since I hate when weapons clip through it.
- Helm: Replica Shado-Pan Helmet (exalted with Shado-Pan)
- Shoulders: Tsunami Shoulders (leatherworking)
- Chest: Tsunami Chestguard (leatherworking)
- Tabard: n/a
- Shirt: Stylish Black Shirt (vendor) or any dark colored shirt
- Gloves: Tsunami Gloves (leatherworking)
- Belt: Tsunami Belt (leatherworking)
- Legs: Tsunami Leggings (leatherworking)
- Boots: Tsunami Boots (leatherworking)
- Weapon: High-Strung Bow (questing) or Military Compound Bow (BoE from Northrend raid trash)
I’ve put this set together in a Wowhead item comparison so you can quickly view it on other races in 3D (click the little triangle above the item icons).
Got a cool hunter transmog to show off?
Submit it, along with a complete item list and a link to a high resolution screenshot (1200+ pixels wide) and I may feature it on the site!