This right here is my “go to” transmog set on my main hunter. Whenever I’m not sure what to wear, I usually default back to my favorite tier set. Sometimes I’ll use the set helm, but nowadays I’ve been using this cool eye patch (one of the only eye patch models available for hunter transmog).
- Helm: Malefactor’s Eyepatch (questing)
- Shoulders: Gronnstalker’s Spaulders (raid, soloable)
- Chest: Gronnstalker’s Chestguard (raid, soloable)
- Tabard: Tabard of Flame (WoW TCG). Looks good without tabard too.
- Shirt: n/a
- Gloves: Gronnstalker’s Gloves (raid, soloable)
- Belt: Boneweave Girdle (raid, soloable)
- Legs: Gronnstalker’s Leggings (raid, soloable)
- Boots: Softstep Boots of Tracking (raid, soloable)
- Weapon: Golden Bow of Quel’Thalas (raid, soloable)
I’ve put this set together in a Wowhead item comparison so you can quickly view it on other races in 3D (click the little triangle above the item icons).
Got a cool hunter transmog to show off?
Submit it, along with a complete item list and a link to a high resolution screenshot (1200+ pixels wide) and I may feature it on the site!