You may have seen this transmog featured on previous Scattered Shots columns. I often get requests for the item list, so here it is! It’s a mishmash of a few hunter tier sets.
- Helm: Yaungol Slayer’s Headguard (Sha of Fear LFR)
- Shoulders: Abandoned Spaulders of Arrowflight (can drop from any boss in ToT LFR)
- Chest: Conqueror’s Scourgestalker Tunic (770 justice points)
- Tabard: Gilneas Tabard (Horde characters could try August Celestials tabard)
- Shirt: n/a
- Gloves: Yaungol Slayer’s Gloves (HoF LFR)
- Belt: Gorge Stalker Belt (leatherworking)
- Legs: Rift Stalker Leggings (raid, soloable)
- Boots: Star-Strider Boots (raid, soloable)
- Weapon: Bristleblitz Striker (raid, soloable)
I’ve put this set together in a Wowhead item comparison so you can quickly view it on other races in 3D (click the little triangle above the item icons).
Got a cool hunter transmog to show off?
Submit it, along with a complete item list and a link to a high resolution screenshot (1200+ pixels wide) and I may feature it on the site!
5 thoughts on “Hunter Transmog: Gold ‘n Blue”
Any alternatives for that helm?
Also for the shoulders.
Also for the gloves.
^ I would also like to know, since LFR is no more.. for the Pandaren raids D:
You can still queue for pandaria LFR’s. Go to the lorewalkers rep area in the vale, above moshu’gun palace.