Warlords is (attempting) to launch in the EU as I write this, and I’m getting ready to go to sleep soon. Why would a grown man go to bed at 8 p.m. you ask? Simple. So he can wake up at around 2:30 a.m. and play a video game for a crapload of time.
Before I go, I wanted to give a quick recap of some helpful info:
- Wowhead Level 100 Hunter Guide — Written by me, aimed at new hunters but plenty of useful info for vets.
- List of hunter pet buffs in Warlords / New pet families info
- How to tame Gara the Spirit Beast (Alliance players can start this early)
- 20 pet taming ideas
- Petopia (to find more new pets)
- Garrison building ideas (links to other Garrison guides inside)
- How to start the WoD legendary ring quest line
- Party chat friendly, copy/paste dungeon guides
- Detailed dungeon guides
Time to force myself to sleep at this unnatural hour. See you in Draenor!
2 thoughts on “Hell, it’s about time”
Just wanted to say thanks for the link! I read EOTB fairly regularly, so I’m having a total nerd moment over here. Hope you’re having fun in Draenor!
Bendak! Yo Tamed realm 1 Gara today on my lvl 96 hunt 🙂 thanks for the guide