Just thought I’d post that everything has been updated on my Wowhead Beast Mastery Guide and is now relevant for level 120. The guide is more detailed than it has been in the past as Wowhead has really upped their standards for class guides (seriously, this was a ton of work). You can easily access it on any Wowhead page by hovering over the Hunter icon at the top, but I will link all the pages of the guide here too for convenience.
- Overview Guide: Basic overview of the class and spec, best races, and major changes from Legion
- Quick Start Guide: Intended for someone making a Hunter alt who wants the bare bone basics
- Hunter Pet Guide: Guide to all the changes to pets in BFA.
- Talents Guide: Details on all talents and recommended builds, along with simulations of all the talent tiers (includes some war mode stuff)
- Rotation and Abilities Guide: Priority lists and openers, as well as details on all offensive, defensive, and utility cooldowns. Plus some advice on how to handle things like Frenzy stacks.
- Stat Priority Guide: If it were up to me, this page would just be a tutorial on how to sim your character. Stat priorities are vestigial and I don’t like using them, but people expect them in a guide and Wowhead wants them, so here they are (even though I recommend you ignore them and sim your gear instead!)
- Gear Guide: Recommended loot from dungeons, raids, and world bosses. BiS lists are another relic of guides past, but people still expect them even though you have little control over what falls into your bags in a personal loot-only world. The most interesting part for most people is probably the trinkets. For now, those just cover dungeon trinkets since none of the others will be available for a few weeks (they’ll be added before then).
- Azerite Guide: Details on every available Azerite power and simulations to show you the best powers from each ring. There’s also a few example pieces of Azerite gear with good powers, and a link to Wowhead’s awesome Azerite Finder tool.
- Enchants and Consumables Guide: The best enchants, gems, and consumables for Beast Mastery. Fun fact: Hunters have more choice in weapon enchant than any other class since we can use regular enchants plus 4 different engineering enchants on our ranged weapons.
- Macros and Addons Guide: A fairly large selection of useful macros for a BM Hunter as well as lots of recommended addons.
- Weakauras Guide: A selection of useful Weakauras for BM Hunters.
- Simulations Compilation: This page compiles all of the sims used throughout the guide onto one page, for those who only care about the numbers.
See, I told you the guide was detailed.
Anyway, I hope you find it useful. Like my previous post on the pre-patch guide, feel free to ask any questions in the comments here and I will answer what I can.