The fine folks over at Wowhead have been datamining the alpha client and there’s a few more huntery things to share, including 4 new glyphs.
- Glyph of Snake Trap (Major) — Your Ice Trap is replaced with Snake Trap. Venomous snakes released by the trap will poison nearby enemies with a Crippling Poison that reduces movement speed by 50% for 12 sec.
- It looks like Snake Trap is being removed as a baseline trap, but for those who will miss it, you can turn your Ice Trap back into Snake Trap. The only difference is the snakes will only use Crippling Poison.
- Glyph of Quick Revival (Major) — Your Revive Pet is now instant but costs 80 Focus.
- I would have a hard time using up a major glyph slot on this one. With Heart of the Phoenix, and now that Revive Pet’s cast time is already below 2 seconds with haste… it just doesn’t seem that appealing to me, but it may have use in specific soloing situations.
- Glyph of Deep Frost (Major) — Victims of your Freezing Trap are now immune to any damage for its duration.
- Sooo… what if we want to break the target out early? In PvP its not as much of an issue, but the 1 min duration in PvE could be annoying. On the other hand, there are probably situations where it would be nice to lock down an add for a minute and not have to worry about it breaking.
- Glyph of Play Dead (Minor) — Your pet also plays dead when you use Feign Death.
- How adorable. Seriously, this is a pretty fun sounding minor glyph.
- Glyph of Liberation — Now heals for 4% health instead of 5%.
- Glyph of Aspect of the Cheetah — When you are hit, Cheetah is just removed instead of putting aspects on a 4 second cooldown.
As a bonus, check out this BoP engineer crafted gun, Shrediron’s Face Shredder.