Patch 6.2 features 8 new hunter pet looks. There are no rares, but one of the new pets is a challenge tame — the Felbound Wolf. You can learn more about how to tame that in this post.
The video below will give you a quick look at 7 of the new looks. The 8th is a red worm pet only available if you’re on a particular part of the garrison campaign (I’m past it, so I couldn’t tame it for this video). However, if someone in your party has the quest you should be able to see the worm.
Watch on YouTube
So what do you think? I liked the green worm a lot more than I thought I would. It really stands out! I’m always a big fan of wolf pets so you won’t hear me complaining about those either. It’s nice to have a new challenge tame.
Below is also a gallery of the new pets. These images are from Petopia, and you can browse the new pets there as well.
- Boars: Diresnout Felboar (green), Hulking Diretusk (red) Note: The T18 4-piece bonus uses this same green boar model.
- Worms: Spiked Rockworm (bright green back), Larva Pit Fodder (red)
- Bat: Direwing Predator (tan/draenor)
- Crab: Fathomless Mauler (blue/red)
- Wolves: Iron Warwolf (armored), Felbound Wolf (green, challenge tame, NOT a spirit beast)
Image source: Petopia
So, will any of these find their way into your stable on patch day?