So the big news you probably already know about is that Aspect of the Fox has been completely removed from patch 6.2. I certainly expected some kind of nerf, perhaps a short debuff to prevent the chaining of foxes, but I did not see this coming.
Here’s the list of changes from Blizzard:
- Aspect of the Fox has been removed.
- Aimed Shot now deals 15% more damage.
- Mastery: Essence of the Viper has increased in effectiveness by 19%.
- Explosive Shot now deals 15% less damage.
- Serpent Sting no longer deals an initial “tick” of damage when the periodic effect is first applied.
- A Murder of Crows now deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets.
- Barrage now deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets. Additionally, the ability no longer hits invisible or stealthed targets.
- Mastery: Master of Beasts has been increased in effectiveness by approximately 20%. I gained 10% extra pet damage on the PTR (with my mastery buff).
- Kill Command was buffed slightly (288.9% of RAP to 297.3% RAP)
OK, make sure your safety harness is secured. We’re back on the Warlords of Draenor Hunter Rollercoaster.