This transmog gives your hunter that leather look, and all of the pieces are extremely easy to acquire. It was built around the Shado-Pan hat, and the only real wild card here is the bow. There’s a good chance you may have completed the quest and unintentionally trashed the bow if you did any leveling in Zul’Drak, but there is a green BoE version that you may be lucky to find on the AH. I’m open to suggestions on the cloak as it’s not something I traditionally use since I hate when weapons clip through it.
You may have seen this transmog featured on previous Scattered Shots columns. I often get requests for the item list, so here it is! It’s a mishmash of a few hunter tier sets.
- Helm: Yaungol Slayer’s Headguard (Sha of Fear LFR)
- Shoulders: Abandoned Spaulders of Arrowflight (can drop from any boss in ToT LFR)
- Chest: Conqueror’s Scourgestalker Tunic (770 justice points)
- Tabard: Gilneas Tabard (Horde characters could try August Celestials tabard)
- Shirt: n/a
- Gloves: Yaungol Slayer’s Gloves (HoF LFR)
- Belt: Gorge Stalker Belt (leatherworking)
- Legs: Rift Stalker Leggings (raid, soloable)
- Boots: Star-Strider Boots (raid, soloable)
- Weapon: Bristleblitz Striker (raid, soloable)
I’ve put this set together in a Wowhead item comparison so you can quickly view it on other races in 3D (click the little triangle above the item icons).
Got a cool hunter transmog to show off?
Submit it, along with a complete item list and a link to a high resolution screenshot (1200+ pixels wide) and I may feature it on the site!
This right here is my “go to” transmog set on my main hunter. Whenever I’m not sure what to wear, I usually default back to my favorite tier set. Sometimes I’ll use the set helm, but nowadays I’ve been using this cool eye patch (one of the only eye patch models available for hunter transmog).